Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's a Blue Blue Day

Photobucket


Sandals are by Rafe. White dress with light blue paint splats is by J. Valdi. Like I said before, I'm really bad at adding accessories to my outfits. I'm not wearing a single piece of jewlery here, not even my wedding rings!


Photobucket


Here's a close-up of the dress.


Photobucket


And here's a close-up of the shoes. I have so many pairs of shoes; most I haven't even worn. They're like a collection, HaHa.


I'm a huge fan of Miu Miu. Georgous clothes, bags, and shoes! I love the newest set of clothes for the 2010 Resort collection. Clicky here for a quick view of it all.

I have a lot of classwork to do tonight. College is so exhausting, but it's worth it in the long run, right? I just bought the Sex & The City movie DVD, so I'll probably have that on.

3 comments:

  1. L.O.V.E.L.Y!

    bOTH THE DRESS AND THE SANDALS ARE VERY PRETTY.

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your dress. Cool blog, check out mine: fashionofteens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete